Currently reading: Assassin’s Creed Origins First DLC ‘The Hidden Ones’ Is Coming This Month
Assassin’s Creed Origins First DLC ‘The Hidden Ones’ Is Coming This Month
Posted on 14th January, 2018 - By Dan Whiteside
Assassin’s Creed Origins drops its first DLC ‘The Hidden Ones’ this month and we have all the details. If you still haven’t played Origins yet; there is still time to pick it up from your preferred retailer and explore Ancient Egypt.
When the expansion drops, players will be greeted with a new quest titled “The Hidden Ones” which kicks off the official launch. Following on from that players can enjoy the following additions:
- Ability to sell outfits at the local weaver shops
- Heka chest item pool has been increased to feature items from the Nightmare and First Civilization packs; along with the Gladiator and Wacky packs.
- New story to explore. You carry on with Bayek’s quest to bring down the Roman Empire.
- Level cap has been increased to level 45 from 40.
- Set a few years after the main story line, so best to finish the official story before starting the expansion
- Trial of the Gods is back for a short period. Anubis will be active between the 9th and 16th January and Sobek will be active from the 23rd to the 30th January 2018
- New items in the store include new outfits and weapons for you to fork your hard earned cash over!
At GoneFullGeek, we have recently upgraded our capabilities for capturing content. So expect more 1080p, 60 FPS videos on our YouTube channel in the future for you to enjoy! With this announcement you can expect a first look at ‘The Hidden Ones’ from us on launch day, so watch this space!
Assasins’s Creed Origins DLC Trailer
A brief intro of what is planned for Origins through-out 2018. Including both free and paid DLC updates.
We would love to know your thoughts on Assassin’s Creed Origins so far. I personally loved the game from start to finish and can’t wait for ‘The Hidden Ones’ to become available. Let us know what you loved or hated about the game in the comments below.
Remember from more first looks and gaming news, stick with GoneFullGeek.